Computing, Communications, and Information Technologies (CCIT) supports and promotes student and faculty scholarship at Colorado School of Mines. We do this through effective design, implementation, delivery, support, and use of computing and networking resources.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east wing of the Center for Technology and Learning Media (CTLM) bulding, in the southeast corner of the Colorado School of Mines campus. Our physical address is 1650 Arapahoe Street, Golden, CO 80401-1887. The Enterprise Systems group (which supports Banner and other critical information infrastructure) is housed in the Green Center, 924 16th Street, Golden, CO 80401-1887.
Mailing address: Computing, Communications and Information Technologies, 1500 Illinois Street, Golden, CO 80401-1887. Phone: 303.273.3433. Fax: 303.273.3475.
Technical Assistance on the Mines Campus
- View IT self-help resources on our main website: http://ccit.mines.edu.
- Request online assistance via Mines Help Center (aka, "the Helpdesk").
- Email assistance is available at email@example.com.
- For phone assistance call the CCIT Technology Support Center at 303.384.2345.
- Walk-in help is available in the Computer Commons (CT156).